EXMR Price Reaches $0.0183 (EXMR)
EXMR (CURRENCY:EXMR) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. Over the last week, EXMR has traded down 29.7% against the dollar. EXMR has a total market cap of $216,744.00 and approximately $3,053.00 worth of EXMR was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EXMR token can currently be purchased for $0.0183 or 0.00000231 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006830 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded down 32.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001771 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
Buying and Selling EXMR
EXMR can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EXMR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EXMR should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EXMR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EXMR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EXMR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.