Newton Coin Project (NCP) Market Capitalization Hits $154,370.00
Newton Coin Project (CURRENCY:NCP) traded up 1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 23rd. Newton Coin Project has a total market cap of $154,370.00 and approximately $71.00 worth of Newton Coin Project was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Newton Coin Project has traded 8.8% lower against the dollar. One Newton Coin Project coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including cfinex, TradeOgre, BiteBTC and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded up 40.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 52.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 44.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
About Newton Coin Project
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 5th, 2018. Newton Coin Project’s total supply is 173,473,371,550 coins. Newton Coin Project’s official Twitter account is @Newton_NCP and its Facebook page is accessible here. Newton Coin Project’s official website is www.newtoncoin.site. Newton Coin Project’s official message board is www.newtoncoin.site/Forum/Forum/Forum.php.
Buying and Selling Newton Coin Project
Newton Coin Project can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, cfinex, TradeOgre and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Newton Coin Project directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Newton Coin Project should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Newton Coin Project using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Newton Coin Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Newton Coin Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.