Quanta Utility Token Price Hits $0.0001 (QNTU)
Quanta Utility Token (CURRENCY:QNTU) traded 16.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on May 23rd. During the last week, Quanta Utility Token has traded up 3% against the U.S. dollar. Quanta Utility Token has a market cap of $4.33 million and $81,907.00 worth of Quanta Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quanta Utility Token token can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Cryptopia and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $634.55 or 0.08298181 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00037266 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001378 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00011766 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0485 or 0.00000635 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Quanta Utility Token Profile
Quanta Utility Token Token Trading
Quanta Utility Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC and Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quanta Utility Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quanta Utility Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quanta Utility Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quanta Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quanta Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.