Augur (REP) Trading 1% Lower Over Last 7 Days
Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded up 7.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on May 24th. Augur has a total market cap of $225.18 million and $11.57 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Augur has traded down 1% against the dollar. One Augur token can currently be purchased for approximately $20.47 or 0.00255468 BTC on major exchanges including Koinex, Binance, Kraken and AirSwap.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004879 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.51 or 0.00418213 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012559 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001597 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $100.70 or 0.01257663 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.78 or 0.00146956 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00016178 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004436 BTC.
Buying and Selling Augur
Augur can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitsane, Binance, GOPAX, IDEX, LATOKEN, AirSwap, Crex24, Liqui, Koinex, Poloniex, BX Thailand, Bithumb, HitBTC, Livecoin, Upbit, Cryptopia, Ethfinex, BitBay, Cobinhood, Bittrex, ABCC, Gate.io, Gatecoin, CoinTiger, Bitbns, Kraken, Mercatox, Zebpay, ChaoEX and DragonEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Augur should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Augur using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.