Digitex Futures (DGTX) 1-Day Volume Tops $2.24 Million
Digitex Futures (CURRENCY:DGTX) traded 6.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 24th. During the last seven days, Digitex Futures has traded 32.1% higher against the US dollar. One Digitex Futures token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0329 or 0.00000406 BTC on major exchanges including Exrates, OOOBTC and Mercatox. Digitex Futures has a market capitalization of $24.68 million and $2.24 million worth of Digitex Futures was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004827 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $33.95 or 0.00419801 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012459 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001582 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $99.60 or 0.01231697 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.77 or 0.00145557 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00015963 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004336 BTC.
Digitex Futures Token Profile
Digitex Futures Token Trading
Digitex Futures can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, OOOBTC and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitex Futures directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digitex Futures should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digitex Futures using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digitex Futures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitex Futures and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.