Ethereum Classic Price Down 3.8% This Week (ETC)
Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 2.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 23rd. Ethereum Classic has a total market cap of $786.27 million and $572.44 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ethereum Classic coin can now be purchased for $7.10 or 0.00090380 BTC on major exchanges including Coinroom, Koineks, RightBTC and Indodax. During the last seven days, Ethereum Classic has traded 3.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $245.02 or 0.03117346 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001291 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003669 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 40.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000027 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Profile
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbase Pro, FCoin, Coinroom, Bitsane, Kucoin, ZB.COM, LiteBit.eu, ABCC, Exrates, Bit-Z, CoinExchange, BCEX, CoinEx, Huobi, LBank, Coinnest, Stocks.Exchange, CoinBene, Liquid, YoBit, Cryptomate, Ovis, Koineks, RightBTC, Coinsuper, Bitbns, Bitfinex, Instant Bitex, QBTC, Bibox, Coinhub, Coinut, Bithumb, Exmo, CoinEgg, BTC Trade UA, BTC-Alpha, BitForex, Crex24, Poloniex, OKCoin International, C2CX, C-CEX, BTC Markets, Gate.io, Bittrex, Korbit, Gatehub, Cryptopia, Upbit, BigONE, CPDAX, ChaoEX, HBUS, Kraken, Coinone, Binance, CoinTiger, Indodax, EXX, OKEx, BtcTrade.im and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.