MCO Hits 1-Day Volume of $6.23 Million (MCO)
MCO (CURRENCY:MCO) traded up 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 24th. During the last week, MCO has traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One MCO token can currently be purchased for approximately $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, OKEx, DDEX and EXX. MCO has a market cap of $69.30 million and $6.23 million worth of MCO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $687.45 or 0.08579692 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 62.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00040308 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001513 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0508 or 0.00000634 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00011496 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
MCO Token Trading
MCO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Binance, Livecoin, EXX, DDEX, Liqui, Upbit, LATOKEN, YoBit, Coinnest, Gate.io, OKEx, Cobinhood, IDEX, BigONE, Cashierest, Bit-Z, Bithumb, ABCC, Bittrex, HitBTC and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MCO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MCO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MCO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MCO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MCO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.