SocialCoin Tops One Day Trading Volume of $263.00 (SOCC)
SocialCoin (CURRENCY:SOCC) traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 24th. During the last week, SocialCoin has traded up 23.5% against the US dollar. SocialCoin has a market capitalization of $5,940.00 and approximately $263.00 worth of SocialCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SocialCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 52.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001529 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 20th, 2017. SocialCoin’s total supply is 10,678,425 coins and its circulating supply is 10,518,425 coins. SocialCoin’s official Twitter account is @SocialCoinNetwk. The official website for SocialCoin is socc.network.
SocialCoin Coin Trading
SocialCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SocialCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SocialCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SocialCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SocialCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SocialCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.