Syscoin Reaches One Day Volume of $1.15 Million (SYS)
Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on May 24th. In the last seven days, Syscoin has traded 19.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Syscoin has a market cap of $39.20 million and approximately $1.15 million worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Syscoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0708 or 0.00000884 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittylicious, Sistemkoin, Bittrex and Upbit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $98.74 or 0.01232961 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001488 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00012198 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001250 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007081 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001380 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.49 or 0.00068526 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001298 BTC.
Buying and Selling Syscoin
Syscoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Trade By Trade, YoBit, Binance, Poloniex, Bittylicious, Livecoin, Tux Exchange, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syscoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Syscoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Syscoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.