Ethereum Classic Price Tops $8.51 (ETC)
Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be purchased for approximately $8.51 or 0.00105035 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Coinone, BTC Trade UA and Coinut. During the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded 4.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Ethereum Classic has a total market capitalization of $946.54 million and $697.58 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $256.70 or 0.03155353 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003063 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003371 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
About Ethereum Classic
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Instant Bitex, Exmo, BTC Trade UA, C2CX, BitForex, Stocks.Exchange, Upbit, Crex24, BigONE, BtcTrade.im, Bitsane, Coinbase Pro, CoinTiger, Korbit, Gate.io, Bitbns, Huobi, BTC Markets, OKCoin International, Indodax, Bibox, Coinhub, Poloniex, Kucoin, BTC-Alpha, LBank, C-CEX, HBUS, Gatehub, Exrates, ChaoEX, YoBit, CoinBene, RightBTC, BCEX, Cryptomate, Coinnest, Cryptopia, Binance, Kraken, OKEx, Coinsuper, CPDAX, Coinut, HitBTC, Bitfinex, ABCC, Bit-Z, LiteBit.eu, CoinEx, Liquid, Ovis, Bittrex, QBTC, Coinroom, EXX, ZB.COM, CoinEgg, Coinone, Koineks, Bithumb and FCoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.