INS Ecosystem (INS) Tops 24-Hour Volume of $1.51 Million
INS Ecosystem (CURRENCY:INS) traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on June 12th. One INS Ecosystem coin can now be purchased for $0.55 or 0.00008538 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $10.39, $32.15, $50.98 and $24.68. Over the last seven days, INS Ecosystem has traded 13.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. INS Ecosystem has a market cap of $16.68 million and approximately $1.51 million worth of INS Ecosystem was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $722.77 or 0.09013948 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000434 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00042454 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001750 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00013376 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00020502 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000619 BTC.
INS Ecosystem Profile
INS Ecosystem Coin Trading
INS Ecosystem can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $13.77, $51.55, $24.68, $20.33, $50.98, $18.94, $24.43, $5.60, $7.50, $33.94, $10.39 and $32.15. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as INS Ecosystem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade INS Ecosystem should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy INS Ecosystem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for INS Ecosystem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for INS Ecosystem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.