LiteDoge (LDOGE) Price Up 104.6% Over Last 7 Days
LiteDoge (CURRENCY:LDOGE) traded up 132.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. LiteDoge has a total market cap of $846,397.00 and $123.00 worth of LiteDoge was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LiteDoge coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. During the last week, LiteDoge has traded up 104.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25,934.61 or 3.19157756 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.81 or 0.00059176 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0842 or 0.00001036 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000416 BTC.
LiteDoge Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 11th, 2015. LiteDoge’s total supply is 15,260,526,074 coins. The Reddit community for LiteDoge is /r/litedoge and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiteDoge’s official website is www.ldoge.tech. LiteDoge’s official Twitter account is @litedoge and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling LiteDoge
LiteDoge can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteDoge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteDoge should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteDoge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteDoge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteDoge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.