SocialCoin Reaches 24 Hour Trading Volume of $67.00 (SOCC)
SocialCoin (CURRENCY:SOCC) traded 4.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on June 12th. SocialCoin has a total market capitalization of $4,313.00 and $67.00 worth of SocialCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SocialCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, SocialCoin has traded down 12.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 42.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
SocialCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 20th, 2017. SocialCoin’s total supply is 10,678,425 coins and its circulating supply is 10,518,425 coins. The official website for SocialCoin is socc.network. SocialCoin’s official Twitter account is @SocialCoinNetwk.
Buying and Selling SocialCoin
SocialCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SocialCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SocialCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SocialCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SocialCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SocialCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.