SolarCoin (SLR) Achieves Market Capitalization of $2.30 Million
SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded up 7.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on June 12th. One SolarCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0437 or 0.00000533 BTC on exchanges including Lykke Exchange, CoinExchange, Livecoin and Bittrex. SolarCoin has a total market cap of $2.30 million and $1,404.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, SolarCoin has traded 0.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $142.08 or 0.01736262 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001722 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012228 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001257 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00000813 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001657 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001456 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00061610 BTC.
SolarCoin Coin Profile
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex, Lykke Exchange and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SolarCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SolarCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SolarCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.