Red Pulse Tops 1-Day Volume of $279,917.00 (RPX)
Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded 4.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on July 11th. In the last seven days, Red Pulse has traded down 9.7% against the US dollar. Red Pulse has a total market capitalization of $12.56 million and approximately $279,917.00 worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Red Pulse token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0151 or 0.00000234 BTC on exchanges including Bitbns, Switcheo Network, Binance and Coinrail.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003641 BTC.
- THEKEY (TKY) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0506 or 0.00000443 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- SparksPay (SPK) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 105.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
Red Pulse Profile
Red Pulse Token Trading
Red Pulse can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Kucoin, Switcheo Network, Bitbns and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Red Pulse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.