Gas Hits Market Capitalization of $18.28 Million (GAS)
Gas (CURRENCY:GAS) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 13th. Gas has a total market capitalization of $18.28 million and approximately $3.60 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gas token can currently be purchased for $1.81 or 0.00016961 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Switcheo Network, Bitbns, Kucoin and Huobi. In the last week, Gas has traded 7.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002773 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $29.03 or 0.00272914 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009369 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $149.02 or 0.01400915 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0738 or 0.00000694 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00023243 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.41 or 0.00097899 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000441 BTC.
Gas Token Profile
Buying and Selling Gas
Gas can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Switcheo Network, Binance, Kucoin, Coinnest, Bitbns, DragonEX, Poloniex, Gate.io, Cobinhood, Bitinka, Huobi and Koinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gas should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.