USD Coin (USDC) Trading Up 0.1% Over Last 7 Days
USD Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on August 13th. USD Coin has a total market cap of $421.88 million and $106.25 million worth of USD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One USD Coin token can now be bought for $1.00 or 0.00009166 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinbase Pro, LATOKEN, OKEx and SouthXchange. During the last week, USD Coin has traded up 0.1% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $208.86 or 0.01911408 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.89 or 0.00053879 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00014170 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00007947 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0879 or 0.00000805 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000030 BTC.
About USD Coin
Buying and Selling USD Coin
USD Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, OKEx, Poloniex, SouthXchange, Korbit, LATOKEN, Coinbase Pro, Coinsuper, Kucoin, Crex24, FCoin, CoinEx and CPDAX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire USD Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy USD Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for USD Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USD Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.