AdCoin (ACC) 24 Hour Trading Volume Hits $4.00
AdCoin (CURRENCY:ACC) traded down 14.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 13th. AdCoin has a total market capitalization of $38,998.00 and $4.00 worth of AdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, AdCoin has traded 64.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One AdCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 20.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded up 250.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
AdCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 18th, 2017. AdCoin’s total supply is 32,452,378 coins and its circulating supply is 15,960,797 coins. AdCoin’s official Twitter account is @theadcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for AdCoin is www.getadcoin.com.
Buying and Selling AdCoin
AdCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AdCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.