Apex Price Down 17.1% Over Last Week (CPX)
Apex (CURRENCY:CPX) traded 7.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 14th. One Apex token can currently be bought for about $0.0049 or 0.00000049 BTC on popular exchanges including Bitbns, Switcheo Network, Bit-Z and LBank. In the last seven days, Apex has traded down 17.1% against the US dollar. Apex has a market capitalization of $2.29 million and approximately $63,845.00 worth of Apex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00011462 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00010879 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Apex Token Profile
Apex Token Trading
Apex can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Switcheo Network, LBank and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Apex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.