Credits (CS) Market Cap Achieves $7.69 Million
Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 14th. In the last seven days, Credits has traded 0.8% lower against the dollar. Credits has a total market cap of $7.69 million and $1.28 million worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Credits token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0469 or 0.00000468 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Tidex, LBank and COSS.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00036649 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002073 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 21.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
Credits Token Profile
Credits Token Trading
Credits can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, LBank, WazirX, Kucoin, IDEX, COSS, Gate.io, Tidex and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Credits should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Credits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.