DigitalNote Price Tops $0.0007 on Exchanges (XDN)
DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 14th. One DigitalNote coin can now be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex and HitBTC. In the last seven days, DigitalNote has traded 17.4% lower against the dollar. DigitalNote has a total market capitalization of $5.20 million and approximately $11,853.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $78.64 or 0.00780994 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006094 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004061 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 27.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00000755 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000366 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalNote should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigitalNote using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.