ICON Trading 14.1% Higher This Week (ICX)
ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded 25.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 14th. ICON has a market capitalization of $124.91 million and approximately $13.77 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ICON has traded up 14.1% against the U.S. dollar. One ICON coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.25 or 0.00002547 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, Bitbns, Rfinex and Hotbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002663 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.16 or 0.00271644 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009962 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $130.96 or 0.01309821 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000686 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00022959 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00011411 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00095088 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Buying and Selling ICON
ICON can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, CoinTiger, DragonEX, IDEX, Hotbit, HitBTC, Bithumb, Rfinex, COSS, OKEx, Bitbns, Allbit, Binance, ABCC, OOOBTC, Upbit and Huobi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ICON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.