Tezos Price Hits $1.16 on Major Exchanges (XTZ)
Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded 6.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 14th. One Tezos coin can now be purchased for about $1.16 or 0.00011536 BTC on popular exchanges including $50.98, $7.50, $18.94 and $24.68. Tezos has a market capitalization of $769.02 million and $10.59 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Tezos has traded down 15.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- GXChain (GXC) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010943 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Buying and Selling Tezos
Tezos can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $18.94, $33.94, $10.39, $50.98, $32.15, $24.68, $51.55, $13.77, $7.50, $20.33, $24.43 and $5.60. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tezos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tezos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.