Binance Coin 24 Hour Volume Reaches $215.33 Million (BNB)
Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 6.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 14th. One Binance Coin token can now be purchased for $27.10 or 0.00272816 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), LBank, IDEX and HitBTC. In the last seven days, Binance Coin has traded down 9.2% against the US dollar. Binance Coin has a market cap of $4.21 billion and $215.33 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002660 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010038 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $129.46 or 0.01303433 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0683 or 0.00000687 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00023030 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00095248 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00020029 BTC.
Binance Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Binance Coin
Binance Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, DDEX, Trade Satoshi, AirSwap, Bancor Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Exrates, HitBTC, LBank, Binance, FCoin and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Binance Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.