Desire (DSR) Trading Down 11.3% This Week
Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 15th. One Desire coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Mercatox, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. Desire has a market cap of $24,280.00 and approximately $18,364.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Desire has traded 11.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,400.53 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $188.38 or 0.01811959 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $315.87 or 0.03038302 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.29 or 0.00733781 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $83.42 or 0.00802416 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00011787 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.61 or 0.00054001 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.94 or 0.00490016 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.92 or 0.00133852 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 9,583,523 coins and its circulating supply is 8,983,523 coins. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Desire is www.desire-crypto.com.
Desire Coin Trading
Desire can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Desire should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Desire using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.