Dogecoin (DOGE) 1-Day Volume Tops $33.58 Million
Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded down 5.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 14th. One Dogecoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0027 or 0.00000027 BTC on popular exchanges including BitFlip, CoinFalcon, CoinEgg and Bit-Z. During the last week, Dogecoin has traded 10.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Dogecoin has a market capitalization of $321.15 million and $33.58 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $75.68 or 0.00766495 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00012453 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00000788 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00014931 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002957 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000542 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Coinbe, Livecoin, Crex24, BCEX, ZB.COM, Bitbns, Tidex, CoinExchange, Coindeal, Cryptopia, Exrates, YoBit, QBTC, Bitsane, Fatbtc, FreiExchange, OpenLedger DEX, Sistemkoin, Gate.io, Bittylicious, HitBTC, Ovis, Poloniex, Koineks, Kraken, Exmo, Novaexchange, CoinEx, Tux Exchange, BiteBTC, BTC Trade UA, Coinsquare, SouthXchange, LiteBit.eu, Tripe Dice Exchange, Bit-Z, cfinex, Bittrex, CoinEgg, BitFlip, Indodax, Cryptomate, Graviex, Bits Blockchain, Cryptohub, C-Patex, BX Thailand, Upbit, Instant Bitex, CoinFalcon, Trade Satoshi, C-CEX, Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange and BtcTrade.im. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.