Ether-1 (ETHO) Price Tops $0.0053 on Exchanges
Ether-1 (CURRENCY:ETHO) traded up 6.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on August 15th. Ether-1 has a market capitalization of $175,611.00 and $47,533.00 worth of Ether-1 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ether-1 coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0053 or 0.00000051 BTC on major exchanges including STEX, Graviex and Mercatox. During the last seven days, Ether-1 has traded down 4% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002628 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.91 or 0.00066969 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $36.48 or 0.00353389 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009695 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded down 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00006982 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001205 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on May 11th, 2018. Ether-1’s total supply is 33,449,178 coins. Ether-1’s official website is ether1.org. Ether-1’s official Twitter account is @Ether1Official. The Reddit community for Ether-1 is /r/etho1 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ether-1 Coin Trading
Ether-1 can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Mercatox and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether-1 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ether-1 should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ether-1 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether-1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether-1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.