Galactrum Hits 1-Day Trading Volume of $8.00 (ORE)
Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded up 0% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on August 15th. Galactrum has a total market capitalization of $64,673.00 and $8.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Galactrum has traded 22.4% lower against the dollar. One Galactrum coin can now be bought for about $0.0155 or 0.00000150 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $95.18 or 0.00919217 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00028132 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.43 or 0.00245586 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00006803 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002279 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003496 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003472 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002543 BTC.
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It launched on December 13th, 2017. Galactrum’s total supply is 4,883,778 coins and its circulating supply is 4,163,778 coins. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum. Galactrum’s official website is galactrum.org.
Galactrum Coin Trading
Galactrum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Galactrum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Galactrum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.