Invictus Hyperion Fund (IHF) Trading 14.8% Lower Over Last Week
Invictus Hyperion Fund (CURRENCY:IHF) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 15th. In the last seven days, Invictus Hyperion Fund has traded down 14.8% against the US dollar. One Invictus Hyperion Fund token can currently be purchased for about $0.0579 or 0.00000558 BTC on major exchanges. Invictus Hyperion Fund has a market cap of $6.90 million and approximately $2,165.00 worth of Invictus Hyperion Fund was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002550 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.92 or 0.00268959 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009654 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.52 or 0.01315391 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00023179 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.98 or 0.00096146 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000443 BTC.
Invictus Hyperion Fund Profile
Buying and Selling Invictus Hyperion Fund
Invictus Hyperion Fund can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Invictus Hyperion Fund directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Invictus Hyperion Fund should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Invictus Hyperion Fund using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.