Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) Reaches 24 Hour Volume of $3,749.00
Mass Vehicle Ledger (CURRENCY:MVL) traded down 15.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 15th. One Mass Vehicle Ledger token can now be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene and IDEX. Mass Vehicle Ledger has a market capitalization of $1.86 million and approximately $3,749.00 worth of Mass Vehicle Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Mass Vehicle Ledger has traded down 10.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002570 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.01 or 0.00272406 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009758 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $135.29 or 0.01315771 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00023386 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.89 or 0.00096215 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002364 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Mass Vehicle Ledger Token Profile
Buying and Selling Mass Vehicle Ledger
Mass Vehicle Ledger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mass Vehicle Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mass Vehicle Ledger should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mass Vehicle Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mass Vehicle Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mass Vehicle Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.