Pareto Network (PARETO) Price Down 32.7% Over Last Week
Pareto Network (CURRENCY:PARETO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 15th. One Pareto Network token can now be purchased for $0.0014 or 0.00000035 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Kucoin, LATOKEN and DDEX. During the last seven days, Pareto Network has traded down 32.7% against the dollar. Pareto Network has a total market cap of $447,761.00 and $2,556.00 worth of Pareto Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $480.49 or 0.04629456 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.99 or 0.00048088 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001116 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001014 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Pareto Network Token Profile
Buying and Selling Pareto Network
Pareto Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, IDEX, LATOKEN and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pareto Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pareto Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pareto Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pareto Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pareto Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.