Polymath (POLY) Price Down 10.2% Over Last Week
Polymath (CURRENCY:POLY) traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 15th. One Polymath token can now be bought for $0.0395 or 0.00000382 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including UEX, Koinex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Upbit. Over the last seven days, Polymath has traded 10.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Polymath has a market capitalization of $17.27 million and $1.94 million worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.18 or 0.00745383 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00011832 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00015725 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0812 or 0.00000785 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 38.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002821 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000535 BTC.
Buying and Selling Polymath
Polymath can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Koinex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), UEX, Kyber Network, Upbit, Ethfinex, Bittrex, Huobi, DDEX, Binance, Bitbns, LATOKEN and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polymath directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polymath should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Polymath using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.