Quark Price Hits $0.0199 on Exchanges (QRK)
Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded 2.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on August 15th. Over the last week, Quark has traded 87.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Quark has a market capitalization of $5.16 million and $385.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quark coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0199 or 0.00000193 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, FreiExchange and Bittylicious.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001438 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Quark Coin Trading
Quark can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, FreiExchange and Bittylicious. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quark should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.