Tezos One Day Volume Reaches $13.71 Million (XTZ)
Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 15th. One Tezos coin can now be purchased for about $1.19 or 0.00011434 BTC on exchanges including $18.94, $32.15, $33.94 and $24.68. Over the last week, Tezos has traded down 21.4% against the dollar. Tezos has a total market cap of $784.99 million and approximately $13.71 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- GXChain (GXC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00011318 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Tezos Coin Profile
Tezos Coin Trading
Tezos can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $50.98, $18.94, $32.15, $33.94, $13.77, $20.33, $5.60, $24.68, $24.43, $10.39, $51.55 and $7.50. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tezos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tezos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.