EOS (EOS) Trading 12.8% Lower Over Last Week
EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 15th. EOS has a market cap of $3.34 billion and $1.97 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EOS coin can now be purchased for approximately $3.60 or 0.00034839 BTC on exchanges including OKEx, BitFlip, ChaoEX and CPDAX. Over the last week, EOS has traded down 12.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002045 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0520 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 28% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS Coin Profile
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Zebpay, Bithumb, Rfinex, BitMart, Coinbe, IDAX, Vebitcoin, Gate.io, BtcTrade.im, Huobi, IDCM, OpenLedger DEX, Hotbit, OKEx, Kuna, Coinsuper, C2CX, Tidex, Coinone, Koinex, Coindeal, RightBTC, Poloniex, DragonEX, Neraex, EXX, QBTC, Fatbtc, LBank, Kucoin, Ovis, Liqui, Livecoin, CoinTiger, ChaoEX, Bitfinex, DigiFinex, WazirX, Cryptopia, Cryptomate, Bitbns, OEX, Kraken, GOPAX, Cobinhood, Upbit, Bilaxy, Instant Bitex, Binance, COSS, OTCBTC, CoinEx, Exrates, Bibox, ABCC, CoinExchange, Exmo, BCEX, BigONE, DOBI trade, TOPBTC, CPDAX, Tidebit, Coinrail, HitBTC, BitFlip, CoinBene, Bit-Z, YoBit and ZB.COM. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.