Lightning Bitcoin Tops 24-Hour Trading Volume of $5.05 Million (LBTC)
Lightning Bitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 16th. One Lightning Bitcoin coin can currently be purchased for $2.65 or 0.00025752 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BtcTrade.im, ZB.COM and CoinEgg. In the last seven days, Lightning Bitcoin has traded down 11.2% against the US dollar. Lightning Bitcoin has a total market capitalization of $10.25 million and approximately $5.05 million worth of Lightning Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $74.66 or 0.00725442 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00011365 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00015603 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00000781 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002799 BTC.
Lightning Bitcoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Lightning Bitcoin
Lightning Bitcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, BtcTrade.im and CoinEgg. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightning Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lightning Bitcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lightning Bitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lightning Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightning Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.