Bitcore (BTX) Achieves Market Cap of $5.40 Million
Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded down 2.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 17th. Over the last week, Bitcore has traded down 10.3% against the dollar. One Bitcore coin can now be bought for about $0.31 or 0.00003027 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC and QBTC. Bitcore has a market capitalization of $5.40 million and $677.00 worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10,335.90 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $185.04 or 0.01789951 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $310.03 or 0.02998765 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $74.00 or 0.00715795 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $82.91 or 0.00801970 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00011901 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.49 or 0.00053107 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $49.19 or 0.00475814 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.59 or 0.00131403 BTC.
Bitcore Coin Profile
Bitcore Coin Trading
Bitcore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Bit-Z, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, HitBTC and Exrates. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.