HyperCash (HC) Hits Market Cap of $100.90 Million
HyperCash (CURRENCY:HC) traded up 19.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. One HyperCash coin can currently be purchased for $2.32 or 0.00022962 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Kucoin, OKEx and Bithumb. During the last week, HyperCash has traded up 9.3% against the dollar. HyperCash has a market cap of $100.90 million and approximately $17.45 million worth of HyperCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002604 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.17 or 0.00269148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009856 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $132.43 or 0.01311829 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00023395 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00095080 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000460 BTC.
HyperCash Coin Profile
Buying and Selling HyperCash
HyperCash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, OKEx, Cryptopia, Binance, Bithumb, Huobi, TOPBTC, HitBTC, Kucoin, Gate.io, EXX, Coinnest, Bit-Z and Allcoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HyperCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HyperCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HyperCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HyperCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.