Lambda Price Hits $0.19 on Top Exchanges (LAMB)
Lambda (CURRENCY:LAMB) traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. One Lambda token can now be purchased for $0.19 or 0.00001854 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, Huobi, BitMax and Bilaxy. In the last week, Lambda has traded 2.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Lambda has a total market cap of $117.13 million and approximately $32.58 million worth of Lambda was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002597 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.55 or 0.00269596 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009801 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $133.14 or 0.01302709 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00023336 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.67 or 0.00094638 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000443 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Lambda is medium.com/@Lambdaim.
Lambda Token Trading
Lambda can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Hotbit, BitMax and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lambda directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lambda should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lambda using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lambda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lambda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.