Argentum Trading 8% Lower Over Last Week (ARG)
Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 18th. One Argentum coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0058 or 0.00000056 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Argentum has a total market cap of $70,637.00 and $23.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Argentum has traded 8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002043 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded down 43.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 11th, 2011. Argentum’s total supply is 12,123,148 coins. Argentum’s official message board is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg. Argentum’s official website is www.argentum.io. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG.
Buying and Selling Argentum
Argentum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argentum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Argentum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Argentum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Argentum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argentum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.