Content Value Network (CVNT) Market Cap Hits $18.18 Million
Content Value Network (CURRENCY:CVNT) traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on August 19th. One Content Value Network token can currently be purchased for about $0.0342 or 0.00000320 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including UEX, BitMax and BitForex. Content Value Network has a market capitalization of $18.18 million and $750,991.00 worth of Content Value Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Content Value Network has traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002628 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $28.68 or 0.00268724 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009378 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $143.31 or 0.01342897 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000667 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00023867 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.03 or 0.00094029 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000429 BTC.
About Content Value Network
Content Value Network Token Trading
Content Value Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMax, UEX and BitForex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Content Value Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Content Value Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Content Value Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Content Value Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Content Value Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.