E-Dinar Coin (EDR) Price Down 17.6% Over Last Week
E-Dinar Coin (CURRENCY:EDR) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 18th. E-Dinar Coin has a market capitalization of $7.29 million and approximately $729,352.00 worth of E-Dinar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, E-Dinar Coin has traded 17.6% lower against the US dollar. One E-Dinar Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit, LocalTrade and Exrates.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Mao Zedong (MAO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000688 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001049 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Bitz (BITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001396 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
About E-Dinar Coin
X11 hashing algorithm. E-Dinar Coin’s total supply is 1,011,211,988 coins and its circulating supply is 886,211,988 coins. E-Dinar Coin’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. E-Dinar Coin’s official website is edinarcoin.com.
Buying and Selling E-Dinar Coin
E-Dinar Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LocalTrade, Livecoin, Exrates and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as E-Dinar Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire E-Dinar Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy E-Dinar Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for E-Dinar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for E-Dinar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.