Pakcoin Market Cap Achieves $103,796.00 (PAK)
Pakcoin (CURRENCY:PAK) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 18th. One Pakcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. During the last seven days, Pakcoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Pakcoin has a market capitalization of $103,796.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Pakcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 21.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000104 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 22nd, 2015. Pakcoin’s total supply is 68,594,750 coins. Pakcoin’s official website is www.pakcoin.io. Pakcoin’s official Twitter account is @pakcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Pakcoin Coin Trading
Pakcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pakcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pakcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pakcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pakcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pakcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.