BitBay (BAY) 1-Day Volume Reaches $375.00
BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded up 35.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on August 20th. One BitBay coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0038 or 0.00000035 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. BitBay has a total market cap of $3.81 million and approximately $375.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, BitBay has traded up 52.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00024073 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001575 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 19.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00005109 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BitBay Coin Profile
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Upbit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.