Quark 24 Hour Volume Hits $54.00 (QRK)
Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded 116.8% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 20th. During the last seven days, Quark has traded up 9.2% against the dollar. One Quark coin can now be purchased for about $0.0165 or 0.00000154 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including FreiExchange, Bittylicious and Cryptopia. Quark has a market capitalization of $4.27 million and $54.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001309 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Quark Coin Profile
Quark Coin Trading
Quark can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange, Cryptopia and Bittylicious. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quark should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.