Byteball Bytes (GBYTE) Price Hits $34.55
Byteball Bytes (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded up 5.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 21st. Byteball Bytes has a total market cap of $23.46 million and $10,000.00 worth of Byteball Bytes was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Byteball Bytes has traded 5.5% lower against the dollar. One Byteball Bytes coin can currently be bought for approximately $34.55 or 0.00962292 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002660 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $26.87 or 0.00269400 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009966 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $131.21 or 0.01315514 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00021949 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.43 or 0.00094513 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00000429 BTC.
Byteball Bytes Profile
Byteball Bytes Coin Trading
Byteball Bytes can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Byteball Bytes directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Byteball Bytes should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Byteball Bytes using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Byteball Bytes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Byteball Bytes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.