Cardano (ADA) Trading Down 1.1% Over Last 7 Days
Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded down 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 21st. Over the last week, Cardano has traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Cardano has a market cap of $1.22 billion and $43.67 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cardano coin can currently be purchased for $0.0472 or 0.00000465 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Coinbe, Gate.io and Binance.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007295 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00024440 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00011660 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $219.30 or 0.02162969 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0534 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00020348 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002042 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Indodax, Bitbns, OTCBTC, Cryptohub, Gate.io, Binance, Upbit, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, ABCC, Coinnest, OKEx, Cryptopia, Huobi, CoinFalcon, Bithumb, Cryptomate, Altcoin Trader, HitBTC, ZB.COM, Coinbe and Exmo. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.