Chainlink Tops One Day Trading Volume of $101.06 Million (LINK)
Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 6.9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 21st. One Chainlink token can currently be bought for $2.19 or 0.00022034 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, IDEX, Huobi and COSS. In the last seven days, Chainlink has traded 4.3% lower against the US dollar. Chainlink has a total market capitalization of $765.22 million and approximately $101.06 million worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002653 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.63 or 0.00268367 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010044 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $130.45 or 0.01314669 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00094526 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000434 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00019838 BTC.
Chainlink Token Profile
Buying and Selling Chainlink
Chainlink can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Huobi, Kyber Network, Gate.io, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, COSS, Radar Relay, OKEx, Coinbase and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chainlink should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Chainlink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.