Cosmos Trading Down 10.4% Over Last Week (ATOM)
Cosmos (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded down 7.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 21st. One Cosmos coin can currently be purchased for about $2.68 or 0.00026351 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, Coinone, GDAC and Hotbit. Cosmos has a market cap of $511.00 million and approximately $131.00 million worth of Cosmos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Cosmos has traded down 10.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Function X (FX) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002662 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.05 or 0.00147889 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004046 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,221.32 or 1.00142295 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 19.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003249 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0646 or 0.00000635 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.98 or 0.00048807 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000043 BTC.
Cosmos Coin Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Cosmos is blog.cosmos.network. The Reddit community for Cosmos is /r/cosmosnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Cosmos is cosmos.network.
Buying and Selling Cosmos
Cosmos can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Coinone, GDAC and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cosmos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cosmos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cosmos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cosmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cosmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.