EDC Blockchain (EDC) Reaches Market Capitalization of $11.18 Million
EDC Blockchain (CURRENCY:EDC) traded down 6.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 21st. EDC Blockchain has a total market cap of $11.18 million and approximately $312,290.00 worth of EDC Blockchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EDC Blockchain coin can now be bought for about $0.0042 or 0.00000042 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LocalTrade, DigiFinex, P2PB2B and Bit-Z. Over the last seven days, EDC Blockchain has traded 4.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00026285 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002810 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00154288 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004178 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9,840.61 or 0.99772445 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003382 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000648 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.01 or 0.00050760 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
EDC Blockchain Profile
EDC Blockchain Coin Trading
EDC Blockchain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: P2PB2B, DigiFinex, Bit-Z, LocalTrade and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDC Blockchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EDC Blockchain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EDC Blockchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EDC Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDC Blockchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.